2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my time I must have seen nearly 1000 players put on the Everton kit. A thousand more will come after him (hopefully I get to see them all lol) I actually quite like the lad regardless of how it all ended but we are deluding ourselves if we thought he was ever going to recapture that form he had with Madrid and Colombia. I will also say it is a great shame if the Colombian people who I have met and become friends with since his arrival follow him out, as I have a great fondness for them as well. The club will be fine and so will James. Thanks for the assist against Liverpool fella, and best of luck to you.
I'd have been happy if he just recaptured some of his form for us last season.

I've not been against us selling him as long as we replaced him in the squad and we haven't. Getting rid now is pure bloody mindedness and there's no place for that at the club

I'd argue that if he dedicated himself to doing what his talent should be doing then we would have no problem paying him the wages he is on.

You can not have the highest paid player at the club treating it like it's a part time job.

This isn't all about money...... This is about changing the culture of the club and it's sending a clear message to anyone who thinks they are too good to roll up their sleeves.
We would, because we're skint.

Or is the reason we're keeping Delph and Tosun because they're both really dedicated?

James played more games last season for us than Delph has in two years!

Yeah you should. I was told first hand that the culture at Finch farm was shocking, awful.

Benitez did his research on the club, not that he needed to, the most unfit mentally weak bunch of players.... Not caring even we lost

But hey, let's collect a load of mavericks and hope they decide to show up for the odd game eh

How do you know any of that ?

I'd have been happy if he just recaptured some of his form for us last season.

I've not been against us selling him as long as we replaced him in the squad and we haven't. Getting rid now is pure bloody mindedness and there's no place for that at the club
I agree tbh, unless the rumours (and they are only rumours rn) about getting that fella Aurier in on a free are true, letting him walk during one of the worst injury crises since, well, last seasons just seems like a poor move.

Status
Not open for further replies.