2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club hated him; the supporters are not up in arms (apart from the cohort of 'any port in a storm' Benitez haters on here).

He's not even a footnote in Everton history.

He leaves a pungent smelling skid mark where a contribution should be.
The most import thing is we don't make anymore mistakes like this, Everton need to understand who we are and were we are, James was just as much of a waste of time as Carlo, have we got some delusions of grandeur or something and think these types will fit in at the club, because they don't, i just hope they understand that now.

And that stat Tweet with him being 1st and 2nd at certain things, thats an embarassing too, last season we were terrible, being 1st at anything last season is hardly anything to get excited about when everyone else was so bad.

The Spurs fans are absolutely seething at Nuno mate.

A case of be careful what you wish for the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

The less said about Potterball the better - he'll not last 2 minutes with our fanbase - we are already on the kopite manager's back 5 games in despite being sat in 6th.
fixed that for you....

Well Blues,

We dared to dream, a sad day for the club. For me some fundementals exist in regard to the game, the game should be about romance, entertainment, joy and dreaming, all of those thing Jamo and to an extent Carlo represented. Wherever we ended up it was hopeful, we were bold, ambitious we dared, we dreamed, that’s what the game should be.

We’re now left with functional Benitez and Finamcial fair play, sorry Everton, we’re full for dreamers. Jamo replaced by functional and sensible Townsend, Kean replaced by functional and sensible Rondon, don’t dare, stick to your sensible label Everton as you always should, back in your box.

I’ll say it, i loved those early Autumn months last year, the game against Spurs, the screamer vs Utd, the assist for Richarlison against Norway, competing at the top, we were joyful, we dared, we tried to push back from what we were told was our place - mid table. It was romantic, it sparked hope & joy, we dared, we dreamed. At that time Jamo represented hope and ambition.

Now he’s gone there isn’t a creative spark at the club, we’re functional Everton, with sensible players, that will set up exactly how the manager once described us. Living up totally to our mid table label and back in our box.

Thanks for all the joy and fun Jamo.
just like the article in the Guardian today, we dreamed and we have been put back in our sensible place - NSNO...

The club hated him; the supporters are not up in arms (apart from the cohort of 'any port in a storm' Benitez haters on here).

He's not even a footnote in Everton history.

He leaves a pungent smelling skid mark where a contribution should be.

The club didn't hate him. They needed his wages off the books because of years of mismanagement/failing to get actual wasters on tons of money out (Gomes - 120k, Delph - 90/100k, Gylfi - 120k, Tosun - 100k the four players still here leaking the coffers) Throw in Bolasie, Besic, Pennington, chuffing Garbutt, it all adds up.

Four/five years into Moshiri's tenure we should have been able to go and get a stellar name and afford the pay packet for more than one season. It's fair to say that we should have got 6 more points last season to get Europe and ensure we could afford it too.

You're a strange individual Dave. I just hope for you your infatuation with Benitez doesn't turn sour if all goes badly. And I'll stress, I hope all does not go badly.

I dont care if he's a Kopite or not mate - Bill Kenwright is a Blue and I hate his guts far more than I'll ever hate one of them and so should any right minded Evertonian who dares talk about "ambishun" after the legacy he has left behind at this club.
yeah, like hiring Benitez was a good example of "ambishun". Real reach for the sky stuff...

I dont care if he's a Kopite or not mate - Bill Kenwright is a Blue and I hate his guts far more than I'll ever hate one of them and so should any right minded Evertonian who dares talk about "ambishun" after the legacy he has left behind at this club.
He is the Chairman of our Club mate. You have to back him.
To not do so would be counter productive, we should all be pulling in the same direction and giving him a chance.
We need long term stability now not chopping and changing the board.
Blah.. blah... blah every 3 sodding posts on all threads.

He is the Chairman of our Club mate. You have to back him.
To not do so would be counter productive, we should all be pulling in the same direction and giving him a chance.
We need long term stability now not chopping and changing the board.
Blah.. blah... blah every 3 sodding posts on all threads.

I marched in the Blue Union against him whilst you clowns talking about the board not showing ambition for hiring Benitez and spending £500 million on a new stadium were clapping the guy on screen like seals because he's "one of us".

Thats why I laugh when you bemoan the state of the club without a hint of irony.

I marched in the Blue Union against him whilst you clowns talking about the board not showing ambition for hiring Benitez were clapping the guy on screen because he's "one of us".

Thats why I laugh when you bemoan the state of the club without a hint of irony.
Splitter! Cultist!
The Majority of Everton fans have little problem with him.

I think he was a malevolent influence on the squad. Someone in the background capable of saying and doing the wrong things on a regular basis that would lower team morale.

I am confused, i thought the FSW lovers were pleased with the start to the season with James still here, its only when this transfer emerged over the weekend that the wheels have quickly fallen off

I marched in the Blue Union
blue-union-protest-611803154.jpg

All these years we thought it was Dave with the cake.

And now we know.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.