Transfer Rumour James Tarkowski

ToffeeTim

Player Valuation: £70m
Free, PL experienced, adds depth and isn’t injury prone.

We aren’t gonna be able to spend too much money, so it’s a yes from me.

Tarkowski wouldn't be coming here as depth - he'd be coming here as far and away the best defender at the club.

Centre half is the one outfield position on the pitch where you need experienced players. You will get absolutely nowhere in this league with kids at the centre of defence.

ossie_21

Player Valuation: £8m
Tarkowski wouldn't be coming here as depth - he'd be coming here as far and away the best defender at the club.

Centre half is the one outfield position on the pitch where you need experienced players. You will get absolutely nowhere in this league with kids at the centre of defence.

Depth was probably the wrong word, I meant that it fills a position of need that we need more options in

Look at the impact Dawson has had at West Ham

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks