2022/23 James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the alternatives - Maguire injured but playing poorly, Stones injury worries, Mings is struggling this season - Dier does have his lapses and a two or three youngsters. If Coady and Tarkowski keep improving as a pairing, and do what they do best, defend, stay injury free, if I was Southgate I'd definitely take them both.
Dier is awful, a complete yard dog.

Ming’s is a joke of a player.

He’s just really easy to like. There’s a lot to be said for players like that.

Been our player of the season for me.

I think hes the player we hoped we were signing with Keane, and honestly it just shows that signing up now. You could probably say similar with Coady re William's as well.

A good CB partnership is the bedrock of what Moyes built, and seeing the 2 we have now really highlights what we have missed over the last 6 or 7 years.

Hope he is sat watching the begrudging media praise tonight with a glass of wine and a smug grin, before retiring from international football so he can sit at home laughing Maguire with the rest of us.

It’s so basic. The types of players we as fans love, are the exactly same type of players and characters that end up loving playing for Everton. Should always be top of the whiteboard when we are about to lob £40m at some unknown Senagalese teenager playing in second tier of Belgian footy because their stats are amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.