James Vaughan

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Grease "you're the Vaughan that i want ooh ooh ooh....." Erm Sorry!!!

You're the Vaughan we need, oh yes indeeeeeeeed,
You're the Vaughan that we want, dooby dooby doo dah
score, score, score Vaughany.....
the Vaughan that we want........

hee hee!

Soz, I'll shut up now.

You're the Vaughan we need, oh yes indeeeeeeeed,
You're the Vaughan that we want, dooby dooby doo dah
score, score, score Vaughany.....
the Vaughan that we want........

hee hee!

Soz, I'll shut up now.

Hi Ya Lass, you ok I assume

try thi

Vaughan, dum dum, dum dum
What is he good for
Putin it in the back of the net

Say it again

Sounds better than it looks honest:o:blink::blink::o:D

Vaghan was probably one of our best plyers toward the end of last season, for me hes one of the main reasons we are in Europe this season hes proved he can score regularly and in a vareity of ways, and has scored against thebiggest clubs and the meanest defences.

This guy isnt just good , hes great and for me one of the most talented players on our books! I might even go so far to say he is the most compleate striker at the club!

Hi Ya Lass, you ok I assumetry thi

Vaughan, dum dum, dum dum
What is he good for
Putin it in the back of the net

Say it again

Sounds better than it looks honest:o:blink::blink::o:D

I'm ok Monty, been hiding away for a few weeks as my OH had a bad accident at work and has been confined to barracks for what seems like an eternity!
Hoggin the computer too! Thank goodness he's better now!

I'd love to see this lineup right now

-----------Howard------------
--------------------------------
Neville--Yobo--Jagielka--Lescott
Arteta--Osman--Manny--Pienaar
--------Yakubu--Vaughan------

great line-up, very attacking. one thing i would change was to swap Osman & Fernandez around, ossie has a great understanding with Pienaar and i love their interchange. cant wait for him to get back fit.

Understanding

Have to agree and would add that Ossie could learn from Stevie P how to shrug off some of the challenges from bigger guys.

Have to agree and would add that Ossie could learn from Stevie P how to shrug off some of the challenges from bigger guys.

when ossie plays with Pienaar he looks twice the player. moyes will defo sign him in the summer, and what a snip at £2m!! i also loved Pienaars passes, the ones into Yak that noone else would think of, if he can get back and get balls into Vaughan then im shure there will be goals. Fernandez also makes these passes (eg. johnson Vs spurs) hopefully he can get on-form, think a goal would realy help him right now as he seems low on confidence (if only either his FK or great chance Vs blackburn had gone in). win Vs Brann is vital to team morale as cetain players seem off-form ATM ( Cahill, Arteta, Fernandez) need a confidence boost.

At this stage I think Vaughan still works better coming on as a sub - but for 30 mins or more - because he's such a change from any of the others that he completely unsettles the opposing central defenders. But agree with the general sentiment, I've been saying for years if he can stay fit he'll become the best forward we've had since Sharpy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back