January 2015 transfer window ( No GIFs allowed )(Nor fish puns ffs)

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's out of contract this summer, I'm sure I read something about Real not taking up their option to sign him permanently which has stuffed United as he is on loan for the season and then out of contract.
My mistake, Echo says red [Poor language removed] are in for him in January for 12.

He has no end product and doesn't score any goals. That's why he does your head in. The one outfield player that I don't see brings anything to the squad.

yep to all of this. He has no end product of any description. would rather play atsu, at least there is a hope of him doing something in the final third.

i think we need a top class centre defender if we are to go far in europe or get the top 5 or 4th, also a midfielder that can make goals and can make that pass to open up defences we don't have one at the club. it will cost alot of money of course.

What's everyone's thoughts on André Ayew, would you want him?

At the 2010 World Cup finals he really stood out for me as a great prospect to go for. Not been too aware of what he has achieved since then other than play for Marseilles and keep his place in the Ghana team.

Andre ayew on a pre contract would be decent business, if his wages aren't ridiculous, I couldn't imagine that to be a problem though

its fine we just need a new keeper, 2 new central defenders, a right back, a central midfielder and 2 new wingers

SORTED

its fine we just need a new keeper, 2 new central defenders, a right back, a central midfielder and 2 new wingers

SORTED

The extra money that we will be receiving from the new TV deal needs to be spent in January and not in the Summer.

We need a new centre half to replace Distin who is absolutely finished, a winger who isn't an average piece of cack, and a centre midfielder who actually knows how to attack and create.

New GK

New centre half

An actual winger

An actual no.10 to back up Barkley rather than a striker one week, second striker the next week and a centre mid with the physique of a 6 yr old the next.

A right back to back up Coleman who isn't a senior citizen.

Oh and a new manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back