January 2015 transfer window ( No GIFs allowed )(Nor fish puns ffs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not confident that we will sign anyone of note. We will probably get a few Martinez type of players in on loan; McGeady, Cleverley, that calibre of wank relegation fodder that Martinez creams himself over.
And Atsu,will be like a new player

its the hope that kills you mate. think he may be slightly overrated ( he's not worth 20 m lik) )but he'd certainly be a good add for us as we're desperate for a left sided winger.
Correct on the hope thing. Dunno, just something about him, gut feeling that he'd be a top buy at such a cut price deal. Seen him take England apart twice playing against the supposed top premier league fullbacks. Never mind his performance at spurs in the europa. Gives me hope he'd fly here.

In for a winger called Toure (sic.) from Turkey I've just been told. Anyone else heard this? Used to play for Chelsea or something

"The ex-Hamburg Töre and a few friends allegedly stormed the national team hotel in October 2013 after Turkey's World Cup qualifying match against Holland. Turkish newspapers reported that Calhanoglu and Toprak were threatened in their hotel room with a gun."

All good fun really, might storm Mirallas' mansion if he behaves like a tit again.

Status
Not open for further replies.