January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
..preferably very good ones.

and some pace please

All seriousness we should be all over Tierney from Celtic, lads brilliant and will only get better, maybe get Dembele from them as well - as whilst i'd prefer more proven, he's a goalscorer - young and with a huge ceiling for improving - and also gettable unlike pissing away on pipe dreams like Cavani or Costa/Giroud etc.

cb - no idea on tbh, but doesn't have to be some world class superstar, just a player with pace who can do his role and also pass a ball more than 5 yards.

Lad we should be all over is Gelson Martins from Sporting though, one that the rs where linked with as a option when the Salah deal stalled, reminds me of Willen when he was playing for Shaktar around the same age, young and absolutely blistering pace

Add Martins, Tierney to this squad and we have immediately massively improved the pace of the team - and rw/lb are both positions we are needing to look at anyway

and some pace please

All seriousness we should be all over Tierney from Celtic, lads brilliant and will only get better, maybe get Dembele from them as well - as whilst i'd prefer more proven, he's a goalscorer - young and with a huge ceiling for improving - and also gettable unlike pissing away on pipe dreams like Cavani or Costa/Giroud etc.

cb - no idea on tbh, but doesn't have to be some world class superstar, just a player with pace who can do his role and also pass a ball more than 5 yards.

Lad we should be all over is Gelson Martins from Sporting though, one that the rs where linked with as a option when the Salah deal stalled, reminds me of Willen when he was playing for Shaktar around the same age, young and absolutely blistering pace

Add Martins, Tierney to this squad and we have immediately massively improved the pace of the team - and rw/lb are both positions we are needing to look at anyway

..agree, there’s a clear lack of athleticism as I call it. Players who make the pitch look small. We can fill that void in a number of positions, including the likes of LB.

Team selection is going to be really interesting at the weekend. Fascinating. I’m away to Dublin tomorrow and travel back on Sunday, I think i’ll get the airport early and hope the game is on. Compulsive viewing I reckon.

Just watching Barca against Bilbao.

I kno we've been interested in the past but we should throw the kitchen sink at inaki williams in January.

You disagree?

b6245f64bbcc59670d278d6791065003--gorgeous-men-luke.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back