Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit harsh that... both are young and coming to a new league. I also don't agree that they have been given a real chance never mind 2-3
Tbh I agree with Sam, football is a results based game. Personally I think Sandro will go on to be a very good player but probably only in Spain like Iago Aspas, but Klaasen hasn't shown much at all. Its all well and good doing nice little passes but other than that he cant do anything.

I like how Sam is "Theyve already had 2-3 chances" and meanwhile Davies is on 30 chances. Fortunately BFS doesnt get to chose who we sell, just who he plays, so I expect at least Sandro will be here until the summer, when we fire Sam and his replacement then gets a say.

Tbh I agree with Sam, football is a results based game. Personally I think Sandro will go on to be a very good player but probably only in Spain like Iago Aspas, but Klaasen hasn't shown much at all. Its all well and good doing nice little passes but other than that he cant do anything.

I remember Felliani being absolute turd when we signed him. Siggy and Rooney both looked like complete duds at the start of the season as well. I don't see how DCL got picked so often without sandro having at least 4-5 games to show something. Our ball retention is as bad as I have ever seen it yet klassen doesn't get a chance.

these are the first things that allardyce says i disgaree with. I'm sorry but we'll get nowhere if we're not willing to give young foreign talent a fair crack of the whip. I mean look at de gea at united, he was probably the worst PL keeper of all time after his first season, they never seemed like they would give up on him though.

Allardyce is a temporary solution and our board shouldn't be happy to allow him to have a massive say on our long term future imo. I understand why he'd want to bring in players like walcott to hit the ground running instead of being patient, but we have to look our for ourselves here. Both these two had brilliant seasons last season and we've had a terrible one, but it's not because of them, nearly everyone hasn't pulled their weight. In games, i think michael keane has actually been even worse than these two, i don't see a rush to offload him.

We wouldn't get good value for money for either of these if we sell them now when their stock is so low. Even just shifting them on loans for half a year to raise their value would be something.

I like how Sam is "Theyve already had 2-3 chances" and meanwhile Davies is on 30 chances. Fortunately BFS doesnt get to chose who we sell, just who he plays, so I expect at least Sandro will be here until the summer, when we fire Sam and his replacement then gets a say.

Davies is 19.

Klaassen is clearly not suited for our league and sandro has looked pretty bad for us...and I like him as a player.

Think we will get 28mil back for them or thereabouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back