Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like they got behind Unsworth you mean.?

The performances under this manager are no better than they were under Koeman, Unsworth, or even Martinez for that matter. In fact they are worse. He hasn't got a clue how to manage the players we have on our books and the type of football he is asking them to play is as foreign to them as Martinez playing out of the back was to Distin & Co.

Why should the fans show any special loyalty to Allardyce that they haven't shown to any other Everton manager that has under performed.

I'm actually not one for booing myself and never have been. But I'm not going to tell other fans who pay good money to go and watch this lot what they should do. What gives me the right to do that.?
Nobody has the right.But fairly obvious that booing is counter productive.In the position we are in the team need support .But for some seeing the back of Allardyce is more important than our place in the top division.

Nobody has the right.But fairly obvious that booing is counter productive.In the position we are in the team need support .But for some seeing the back of Allardyce is more important than our place in the top division.
Anybody who wants Everton to fail just to see the back of Allardyce I would disagree with 100%. At the same time they are entitled to an opinion.

Same with that City game in 2013. I couldnt understand them wanting us to lose so the RS wouldnt win the league. I never want us to lose.

We need a left back. That's obvious. But it wont solve all out problems.. At the moment our back 4 is Probably the worst in the league and out midfield is non existent. Just stay in the Premier league and see what can be done in the summer.

Will solve a lot of them. The whole side is skew whiff to protect our left side. And every team knows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back