Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much deadwood can one club have? If there was ever a drought/ hot spell in the north west of England, then Finch Farm would be declared a fire hazard.

Anyway, buy a left back that can defend and perhaps on occasion get forward and cross a ball. Please.

Moyes is doing his loan-to-buy thing at West Ham. If Schneiderlin does go to West Ham, then I think it will be on a loan with an option to buy.

I've got a feeling someone will leave before deadline and not just the likes of Klassen. Perhaps Morgan, maybe Keane, but someone of that bracket of player who cost us a few bob. The way he mentioned about sticking around FF tomorrow and speaking to his coaching staff about letting someone leave. I just got the impression he was talking about a player who gets games.

I'd be delighted to shift the beaut Morgan out.

I watched Nzonzi for Sevilla last night, looked plop tbh but I don't watch him enough to have a concrete opinion of him. What I want to see is an athletic box to box midfielder, would that be Nzonzi? Not on last night's performance but that may have been a one off.

I've got a feeling someone will leave before deadline and not just the likes of Klassen. Perhaps Morgan, maybe Keane, but someone of that bracket of player who cost us a few bob. The way he mentioned about sticking around FF tomorrow and speaking to his coaching staff about letting someone leave. I just got the impression he was talking about a player who gets games.

I'd be delighted to shift the beaut Morgan out.

I watched Nzonzi for Sevilla last night, looked plop tbh but I don't watch him enough to have a concrete opinion of him. What I want to see is an athletic box to box midfielder, would that be Nzonzi? Not on last night's performance but that may have been a one off.
N'zonzi too full of gravy to move after a secretive meeting pre-match?

What a class act he is.

I know mate. Our midfield is an absolute shambles the way none can take a ball and do a little 10 yard drive with it in a forward direction. He's such a busy little player but got a nice bit of snide about him.

Shame we never got him when Moyes went to all that trouble to book him in Walton Asda to get his passport photo Sorted

How much deadwood can one club have? If there was ever a drought/ hot spell in the north west of England, then Finch Farm would be declared a fire hazard.

Anyway, buy a left back that can defend and perhaps on occasion get forward and cross a ball. Please.

You see there you go again
Your first sentence was realistic and made sense.
Your second sentence was however, deep in the realm of fantasy
Some lads will never learn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back