Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree like.

Though I'm happy with Walcott and think he'll be a good addition if he's played in a role that suits him.

Mangala - he's clumsy and pretty crap on the ball, but the pros are he's quick, strong and is left-sided.

On a loan I don't think it's an issue. Issue, like the summer, is the signings we haven't made (left-back, midfielder).
Anyone on this forum could make better use of the cash wasted in this window.

It was obvious what needed to happen.

I would rather have Moyes (who I hate) and Kenwrights "war-chest" than that fat b8sterd and the PE teacher in charge of signings with the blank cheques and handing them to clubs for no-mark, over-rated, over-priced tripe.

Moyes and Martinez both did due diligence on players, and their personalities. We just sign ar7ehole prima-donna's

Our team and squad are toxic and terrible

I meet Mangala after a champions league game, he got MOM that night. In person he was a unit.

Defiantly give us some much needed athleticism.

I think it would be a really good loan signing and most team outside the top 5 would take him.

I'd love to hear Sam's genuine thoughts about why this team is useless.

Because the purchases he made don't fit with any rational diagnosis of our problems.

It is like going to hospital with a broken leg and hip and waking up to find them still broken but they've done a hair transplant and fixed your eyesight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back