Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Tosun and Walcott get injured then we are well and truly screwed. And yes I’m fully aware that one of those is unknown and the other injury prone.

We are arguably in a more precarious position than we were before the start of transfer window.

How so? we have two more attacking players, and a new centre half.

and we have released players who couldn't make the squad. Lookman im gutted has left, but apart from that i cant see why you would think we are weaker.

In less than two years everton have gone from buy low sell high to buy high sell low.

It’s not sustainable and it will kill this club.

Everton is run by a bunch of idiots.

Mate ffs we HAD to sell him, we had absolutely no choice in the matter.
I'm not 100% sure of that one, Koeman didn't rate him and loaned him out, that spelt his end here (another mess by Koeman) then we couldn't sell without offering to Barca first they took the option probably to try and make profit in the future, he was never wanted there to play. A bit of a profit business deal, a bit like I think Chelsea hope they will do with Barkley.

I'm not 100% sure of that one, Koeman didn't rate him and loaned him out, that spelt his end here (another mess by Koeman) then we couldn't sell without offering to Barca first they took the option probably to try and make profit in the future, he was never wanted there to play. A bit of a profit business deal, a bit like I think Chelsea hope they will do with Barkley.

Erm no, nothing to do with us, they just exercised his buyback clause to either play him or sell him on. As a club we couldn't do anything whether we wanted him or not.

Personally not arsed.

Erm no, nothing to do with us, they just exercised his buyback clause to either play him or sell him on. As a club we couldn't do anything whether we wanted him or not.

Personally not arsed.
No I don't agree we pushed the issue and they had first dibs and took it. If we had wanted to keep him I'm sure Barca would have negotiated with us so we could keep him. Don't believe what you read, it rarely right, I tend to read between the lines and make my own judgement and stick to them whether I'm right or wrong. One thing is in football you can never believe what you hear or read in football, Lookman was staying 2 days ago now he's off to Germany.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back