Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I don’t want Sam here any longer than necessary saying he has no idea how to utilise those players is harsh.

They’ve done literally nothing to earn a place in the team. Nothing.

Whilst I hear what you are saying, they have not had a proper chance. Klaasen has had 180 mins of game time, and frankly he cannot be any worse than Schneiderlin or Davies have been this year. I am a firm believer Sandro needs a run of games, clearly a player in there somewhere, can't even get in the squad ahead of that joke Niasse.

Whilst I hear what you are saying, they have not had a proper chance. Klaasen has had 180 mins of game time, and frankly he cannot be any worse than Schneiderlin or Davies have been this year. I am a firm believer Sandro needs a run of games, clearly a player in there somewhere, can't even get in the squad ahead of that joke Niasse.

Every time they’ve had a game they’ve looked crap.

I’m not having they’ve not been given a chance. They’re allowed to train and try and impress but apparently can’t do it.

You sat Klassen can’t be as bad as Schneiderlin or Davies, I fear in fact have seen him being worse. Way worse.

It’s not worth the risk putting him in. For me anyway.

Every time they’ve had a game they’ve looked crap.

I’m not having they’ve not been given a chance. They’re allowed to train and try and impress but apparently can’t do it.

You sat Klassen can’t be as bad as Schneiderlin or Davies, I fear in fact have seen him being worse. Way worse.

It’s not worth the risk putting him in. For me anyway.

I can't argue with that mate, you're entitled to that opinion. All's I'm saying is Davy looked decent for Ajax and captained them to a European final last year. Not having it he's not as good as Tom Davies or that absolute coward Schneiderlin who can only pass backwards. He was known for his late runs into the box and grabbing goals. We've had 4 shots on target over the festive period, why not give him a few games to have go.

Sandro looked decent for Malaga, May be knowing no matter what he does in training we will never ever play a system that suits him, well, maybe he just doesn't see the point and I don't blame him. We are the most one dimensional team in the league.

Well probably never agree on these players but that's my 2 pennies worth.

I can't argue with that mate, you're entitled to that opinion. All's I'm saying is Davy looked decent for Ajax and captained them to a European final last year. Not having it he's not as good as Tom Davies or that absolute coward Schneiderlin who can only pass backwards. He was known for his late runs into the box and grabbing goals. We've had 4 shots on target over the festive period, why not give him a few games to have go.

Sandro looked decent for Malaga, May be knowing no matter what he does in training we will never ever play a system that suits him, well, maybe he just doesn't see the point and I don't blame him. We are the most one dimensional team in the league.

Well probably never agree on these players but that's my 2 pennies worth.

Looking decent in their home leagues is completely different to making an impact here.

For what it’s worth I do think there’s a player in Sandro. But I don’t think we’ll ever see it here sadly. I don’t think his heart was ever in it here as soon as he saw it was difficult here. He’ll slot loads when he goes back to Spain.

Klaassen looks a lost cause. He looks so fragile. Can’t see any hope at all.

Looking decent in their home leagues is completely different to making an impact here.

For what it’s worth I do think there’s a player in Sandro. But I don’t think we’ll ever see it here sadly. I don’t think his heart was ever in it here as soon as he saw it was difficult here. He’ll slot loads when he goes back to Spain.

Klaassen looks a lost cause. He looks so fragile. Can’t see any hope at all.

I just don't think we have anything to lose. The current bunch are a load of yellow bellied cowards, let's give some of these lads with something to prove a go. Maybe they'll surprise us. Madness to pay 25m for a player and after 2 games put him in the bin. What is for sure is that the current starting 11 and the system does not work. Sandro playing of Tosun would be something I'd like to see.

After watching that today, I’d rather Walsh and allardyce threw the 25m and hefty wages on Tierney or Sessegnon, IMO both would improve the team more than Walcott, as it would allow others to play with more freedom around him. E.g not having Siguardsson playing on top of him or jagielka being pulled out of the centre of our defence.

Would prefer to see the likes of klassen sandro and vlassen/lookman be given a chance to stake a claim in the team going forward.

Crazy to sign these players and have managers play the older ones over them and claim they haven't adapted to the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back