Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Allardyce doesn't have a future at Everton himself so is not being allowed to shift on players who a incoming manager may want to evaluate himself? would make sense with younger players to do that anyways

I pray to god this is happening. I have little doubt Allardyce would move on not just Sandro, but also Davies, Vlasic and Lookman (probably getting close to 100 million) so he could bring in his own players given half a chance. It should be what the DOF does, ensures there are limits to what a manager can do for the long term good of the club. We can only hope that is whats going on and I suppose we will see by the end of the window.

I pray to god this is happening. I have little doubt Allardyce would move on not just Sandro, but also Davies, Vlasic and Lookman (probably getting close to 100 million) so he could bring in his own players given half a chance. It should be what the DOF does, ensures there are limits to what a manager can do for the long term good of the club. We can only hope that is whats going on and I suppose we will see by the end of the window.

Where’s that £100mil coming from? Implies they are all worth £25m. Not a chance. All unproven players. Davies is the only one that regularly played premier league football. We got Walcott for £20m. No one is going to spend more than that on any of them. Sandro May get around 10m.

Agree. Don't like any single midfielder we have. We are shoe horning Gylfi in and I don't think he's really worth it. Looks like Nzonzi is in favour now. Maybe Carvalho?
I would love us to have got Sir William a couple of summers ago but I think he will be off to Arsenal in the summer.

Where’s that £100mil coming from? Implies they are all worth £25m. Not a chance. All unproven players. Davies is the only one that regularly played premier league football. We got Walcott for £20m. No one is going to spend more than that on any of them. Sandro May get around 10m.
We would be lucky to give Sandro away. Who would pay his wages?

As for the others. I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back