Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The more rumors I see, the more I am convinced we are trying to sign a CM and wont sign a LB. I think we will try and ship out Schneiderlin if we can get a deal for one of our main 3 targets.

But I also think we have decided that with Coleman coming back, Funes Mori coming back soon, and Baines coming back after that, that we will have 4 players we can try at that LB spot until the end of the season, Kenny, Garbutt, Funes Mori, and Baines.

Anyone over about 24 may as well be over 30 in this forum mate.
hahaha
If Sourhampton manage to sign Quincy Promes and our hands are left empty I will kill myself. We need a game changer just like him and he costs 30 million, he would be wort it and we have that kind of money. He is a player in the prime age. Bring him in.

For me his another risk, 30million on a player who plays in a terrible league.
Fail to see the attraction of Nzonzi. Semi talented thug of a player with a poor attitude. All in all the type of player you’d expect to find earning his living at some bottom of the table scrappers like Stoke.....

thug of a player???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back