Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Across many forums the same theme is obvious and that’s just how bad we are . How poor we are . And for me the common problem is Allerdyce. Someone asked would you have Silva in .. 100% I would . He is a good manager and stop comparing him to Martinez .. completely different in my opinion . The level of just plain annoyance towards EFC from us the fans is huge .. the people’s club hey !! I just hope Allerdyce goes in summer ...

We could possible clear 250k in wages per week tomorrow if Klassan / Besic goes out on loan ... would suggest room being created for a player or two to come in ... Cresswell? N’Zonzi ?!

We could possible clear 250k in wages per week tomorrow if Klassan / Besic goes out on loan ... would suggest room being created for a player or two to come in ... Cresswell? N’Zonzi ?!

Would love that, doubt it will happen.

Knowing Everton we'll ship out klassen and add no one.

The root of all these problems is recruitment. How can Walsh be still in a job?

You would like to think the club have targets, have negotiated contracts etc and are just waiting to run them through medicals immediately after the exits so that there is no scrambling around on final day
You would like to think...

But this is Everton, thanks Bill(y) ffs

I fear something's gonna go horrendously wrong for us by the end of this season because of this window.

I'm not the biggest fans of Sandro or klassen. But given the club's that have gone in for them....surely it means they have SOME talent....and it'd be worth sticking with them both for at least another season. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back