Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Be made up if he could bring what Richarlison does up top and get Richarlison back on the wing where he’s still a massive threat and able to be in the game a little more.
True and that did occur to me, but he's still not going to be able to hold up a ball for us. When teams put any pressure on our central mids, we really do need a CF that isn't easy to mark. Having a bigger player that could hold up the ball and either play back to Siggy or play through to Richy, Walcott would be lovely. Or be able to attack a corner. Or provide an outlet to Pickford when teams like Watford do everything in their power to stop us from building up in the back via our fullbacks.

it was literally the opposite, we wanted to buy but they were only interested in a loan

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...the-odds-richarlison-marcel-brands-yerry-mina

The former PSV Eindhoven director of football added: “I went to Barcelona twice at the end of June or beginning of July to speak about a few Barcelona players because [Lucas] Digne was on our list and Mina was on our list. They told me about the other players who it was maybe possible to get. I asked about Gomes and they said no, he was only for sale. I knew the price and it was not possible for us so we left that. In the end, he got injured in pre-season and we started talking about him again".

Straight from brands mouth, so it was literally the way I said it was to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back