Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Barca posters?

LOL

Hehehe ;)

Seen this a few times across social media.
Fair few Barca fans saying he’s by far their best youth player for years... why on earth would they even consider selling him if this is true? lol

Its a strange one, Spurs were watching him at the end of last season as his contract was running down...not sure if it was set to expire last or this summer.

He signed a 3 year contract in the summer. So if the reports are true then i wonder if it may be a loan after seeing how weve done with Gomes, Digne and Mina OR a sale but with a buyout clause?

I cant see it being true which is why i wrote that it would be a coup if we got him.

There are a couple of other super talents like Oriol Busquets but hes out for the season, the others are a full back and a young striker.

It seems really odd to make up a rumour like this as everything points to it being false...its like linking us to the permanent signing of Foden at City.

Height 1.69 m (5 ft 6 1⁄2 in)

Utterly swerve this midget.

Hed be like Bernards older brother.

They are all too busy sitting in their apartments selling Gomes to Spurs for 100 m to bother coming on here to comment on their next wonderkid

Or theyre googling his name to find out who he is lol

Nicolas Pepe just kicking off on BT. He'd be wicked here on the right.

I find his leg movement and running / dribbling style rather peculiar...touch of the Asprillas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back