Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange character you.
I disagree with Deeney.
You ask me to name better , I name them ....would they make it in the Prem ?
Dunnno
Could be Klaasen
Could be Bergkamp
I think they are better , but I dont sign the cheque's.
Deeney should be in the Championship.

Who's your scout gancho?

How aren't they? There both target men who thrive off crosses into the box. Just ones done it in the champions league and the others done it in the championship.
Tosun has never been a target man in his life, what are you talking about? He played a lot of CF for Besiktas, but usually as a roaming CF and was much better facing goal. Sometimes he'd play off the back shoulder of defenders, sometimes he'd drop deep and face goal, sometimes he'd head out wide. Very active, good movement, good finisher and a good passer, which is why he always got a bunch of assists. Became a decent dribbler, but he's like maybe 6 feet tall and can't really jump well. He was also often was used out on the left or the right as an inside forward or as a second striker. He has never been a target guy. He's kinda strong and okay in the air, but that's not his game.

It's 1:26am, the transfer window is open, and we still haven't signed anybody. Koff Moshiri, Silva you pair of clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back