Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't if they have sense and Leeds won't cock up their chance of promotion.

Plus, it's the Championship. I like Roofe, he's a poacher, but for the money it'd take there'd be much better out there.

He has excellent movement esp when we have to watch DCL or Tosun or worse, Niasse.
Like as not Leeds wouldn’t sell but the point is, there are ballers to be found in lower leagues that HAVE to be better than some of our dross

One silver lining is that there's no crack covering purple patch from any of our strikers.

It's now patently obvious what our priority is. I'm sure Brands knew that anyway but there's no excuse now.

Tammy Abraham is slotting a lot at the villa the last few months. He is 21 and has scored 39 goals in 61 championship appearances and Bristol and Villa.
Villas seasons over, chelsea arent going to use him. In terms of players available in January I reckon he could be about the best option.

Tammy Abraham is slotting a lot at the villa the last few months. He is 21 and has scored 39 goals in 61 championship appearances and Bristol and Villa.
Villas seasons over, chelsea arent going to use him. In terms of players available in January I reckon he could be about the best option.

He’s found his level that’s why mate.

Did nothing at all when on loan for Swansea.

Tammy Abraham > Bambi Lewin

Linked with Wolves, Burnley, Huddersfield and someone else I read.

We couldn’t loan him but i see what you mean about his record. He’s like a DCL that actually scores goals.

You're not going to sign any top player in the current window. But what you can always do is tempt lower division clubs to sell their best players. We have an exceedingly weak midfield, so why not have a look at the likes of Dack from Blackburn and Freeman from QPR. Both box to box, and both creative. Some of our best signings in recent decades have been lower league players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back