Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
....just beat me to posting the same. I think that site pick up rumours from various sources, that one apparently coming from French magazine Le10 Sport. This lad is a 24 year old Slovakian.
Presumably if the rumour is true, he might be our back-up / replacement for Gana?

Is he a defensive midfielder?

We need our resident European scout to give their expert verdict.
He is a 17 year old half South American half French half German Inverted false defensive target man with an exotic triple barreled name, who’s so obscure he isn’t even on football manager. Mainly plays accross the front/middle/goaline but can fill in at right back despite never playing there before in his life.

He certainly fits the profile of a Brands / Silva signing, young forward able to play across the frontline (as does Barbosa for that matter). His primary position would also provide us an option for the right, where Walcott has been disappointingly lacklustre so far this season.
So who knows ?

I thought that is why we kept Lookman, to play/cover that role and yet we persist on playing Walcott even though his performances this season have been dreadful.

Drop Walcott and give Lookman a run, otherwise he will be off to Germany in the summer.

I thought that is why we kept Lookman, to play/cover that role and yet we persist on playing Walcott even though his performances this season have been dreadful.

Drop Walcott and give Lookman a run, otherwise he will be off to Germany in the summer.
I think if he doesn’t start against Lincoln, he is not in Marco’s plans despite the rhetoric.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back