Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mess that Silva and Brands inherited needs ripping out and we all agreed it was gonna take a few windows to sort out, that's why i think we are gonna do some business this window, we simply have to use every window otherwise we are gonna have to do too much in the summer with too much competition for the players we are after from other clubs also wanting to do their business in the summer.

Well we ain’t using this window Dirk my man.

Slightly off topic and slightly on topic
Just back from Cascais outside Lisbon
I was reading a book in the hotel lobby about Portuguese property and came across an interesting piece
If a non national purchases a property over 500,000 Euro he/she becomes entitled to a Portuguese and therefore an EU passport
May be slightly late due to Brexit but I’m surprised the loophole hasn’t been used by PL clubs to avoid the work permit situation
Make Henry buy a property in Portugal for 500,000 and hey presto he could play for us

http://m.livinginportugal.com/en/moving-to-portugal/golden-residence-permit-programme/

They have been doing this all over europe for years, cyprus was popular not long ago.

In Asia there have been companies and agents offering these visas and even a full passport for €1mil donations or investments depending on the country...its how alot of Asian families popped their kids into schools in UK or Europe for low cost...and easier to get a place etc etc

How on earth do the RS keep getting such outrageous fees for their utterly guff players, it just doesn't make sense. In the last 3 years:

Sakho - 28m
Benteke - 30m
Joe Allen - 15m
Jordon Ibe - 15m
Danny Ward - 14m
Dominic Solanke - 20m

How on earth do they do it?

How much would they get for the likes of Sandro, Mirallas, Niasse, Schneirderlin, McCarthy and Besic? Players we can't even give away.

How on earth do the RS keep getting such outrageous fees for their utterly guff players, it just doesn't make sense. In the last 3 years:

Sakho - 28m
Benteke - 30m
Joe Allen - 15m
Jordon Ibe - 15m
Danny Ward - 14m
Dominic Solanke - 20m

How much would they get for the likes of Sandro, Mirallas, Niasse, Schneirderlin, McCarthy and Besic? Players we can't even give away.

You forgot Danny Ings - £20m :eek:

Wtf? They already have King and Wilson. 19m for Solanke is even more absurd than the 15m they paid for Ibe. I’m convinced there’s a conspiracy and Liverpool secretly owns both Bournemouth and Southampton or at least has some horrible blackmail on them

Reckon Wilson will be going to Chelsea if they have signed solanke, at least they get replacements in before they sell their best goal scorer

Sakho - 28m
Benteke - 30m
Joe Allen - 15m
Jordon Ibe - 15m
Danny Ward - 14m
Dominic Solanke - 20m

Money laundering between big corps. Only possible explanation!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back