Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
5, 6, 8, 9.

Thats how many goals hes scored in the last 4 seasons.

They are DCL levels of goal scoring.

Honestly dont see the attraction personally.

He scored 1 goal in 17 games in the freaking Conference.

He's come on a lot since the conference to be fair, but the other points are decent ones. It would be an awful signing if we got him, Steve Walsh all over. It's clear he excels in a very particular environment at Bournemouth. Put him into a different one and I think he likely struggles. I know its a cliche but there's little sell on value there either and you will be paying top dollar now.

He's come on a lot since the conference to be fair, but the other points are decent ones. It would be an awful signing if we got him, Steve Walsh all over. It's clear he excels in a very particular environment at Bournemouth. Put him into a different one and I think he likely struggles. I know its a cliche but there's little sell on value there either and you will be paying top dollar now.

He might very well be a late bloomer, he might join us or Chelsea and kick on, but theres no goals guarantee at all, its basically a 50m punt.

He might very well be a late bloomer, he might join us or Chelsea and kick on, but theres no goals guarantee at all, its basically a 50m punt.

He might do mate and he had a bad injury so it would make sense. You're paying for a knowledge of the league and the likelihood of an instant impact. He will probably do ok for Chelsea. We can't really afford to pay the figures quoted for that anymore though.

5, 6, 8, 9.

Thats how many goals hes scored in the last 4 seasons.

They are DCL levels of goal scoring.

Honestly dont see the attraction personally.

He scored 1 goal in 17 games in the freaking Conference.
Players can actually improve. Also need to consider style, position used in, etc. Hed slot here but he’s not worth 50m if that’s a real price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back