Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I've ever disagreed with something you've posted more than this

His lack of quality and intelligence absolutely baffled me, given he came through Barca's academy and even played in their first team

Don't think I've ever seen a forward player make less intelligent runs

Seemed that the only thing he really had in his locker was shifting the ball a yard onto his right foot and having a blast, other than that I saw nothing really which made me think he'd ever make it here. In fact, for all the stick Niasse takes about his lack of ability as an actual footballer, I think Sandro has got off really lightly in this regard.

I don't think I saw anything when he was central or wide which gave me any confidence he'd progress here. The wages he's on means it'll also be incredibly difficult to shift him too - he might be with us/out on loan for a long time
When you've nailed your colours to the mast though

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/everton-sign-sandro-ramirez.97417/page-3#post-5567671

only started 4 games to be fair, would take him on loan no doubt, he's better than any of our current 3
He really isn't, his record is shocking wherever he has been apart from a short spell in Germany. He would need a map to find the goal, we could find a better striker in the Championship or League 1. Im the same as @Bob Elstone said, can we stop mentioning him please, he is proper garbage and nowhere near good enough for us, id rather give that Simms kid from the youth team who can't stop scoring at the moment a chance than sign Batshuayi.

Hard to believe that anyone would turn down getting Batshuayi in if we can’t afford better. Valencia performances aside (considering how bad they’ve been), he’s had solid numbers for various clubs in different leagues.

For the right price why not?

Hard to believe that anyone would turn down getting Batshuayi in if we can’t afford better. Valencia performances aside (considering how bad they’ve been), he’s had solid numbers for various clubs in different leagues.

For the right price why not?
He’d be the type of striker we need going forward and he’s young. Could also see him playing the best years of his career here if we bought him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back