Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSG have got a really good attack, then only a few quality players in defence and midfield and are very limited behind the first 11.

What we could do is try for Presnel Kimpembe whose a left sided French international centre back (can also play LB so can move across as cover for Digne) but thats an unlikely deal.

Beyond that Brands may look at some of their youth players...

Hes awful.

Very unlikely deal.

.....it’s Friday and it’s 11th day of the January transfer window. Here’s a summary of this morning’s Toffee transfer rumours;

- Sky Sports are one of a host of outlets linking Everton to Chelsea striker, Michy Batshuayi. The Belgian has endured a poor loan spell at Valencia and Everton are keen to bring him in if they can unload either Oumar Niasse or Cenk Tosun. The Liverpool Echo suggest Everton have no immediate plans to sign Batshuayi but that situation might change if Niasse or Tosun leaves.

- According to TurkishFootball.com, Everton are eyeing Schalke’s Left sided Centre Back, Gorkem Can. The 18 year old is eligible to play for either Germany or Turkey.

- Nikola Vlasic continues to say he has no future at Everton. The Croatian midfielder told Russian website Sportske; “honestly, I don’t believe I will be back at Everton next season”.

- The Birmingham Mail suggest Aston Villa and Everton are keeping tabs on Watford’s prolific U17 Republic of Ireland striker, Ryan Cassidy.

.....it’s Friday and it’s 11th day of the January transfer window. Here’s a summary of this morning’s Toffee transfer rumours;

- Sky Sports are one of a host of outlets linking Everton to Chelsea striker, Michy Batshuayi. The Belgian has endured a poor loan spell at Valencia and Everton are keen to bring him in if they can unload either Oumar Niasse or Cenk Tosun. The Liverpool Echo suggest Everton have no immediate plans to sign Batshuayi but that situation might change if Niasse or Tosun leaves.

- According to TurkishFootball.com, Everton are eyeing Schalke’s Left sided Centre Back, Gorkem Can. The 18 year old is eligible to play for either Germany or Turkey.

- Nikola Vlasic continues to say he has no future at Everton. The Croatian midfielder told Russian website Sportske; “honestly, I don’t believe I will be back at Everton next season”.

- The Birmingham Mail suggest Aston Villa and Everton are keeping tabs on Watford’s prolific U17 Republic of Ireland striker, Ryan Cassidy.

494D90E5-4656-4280-88F6-F50BAD32CB8E.webp

PSG have got a really good attack, then only a few quality players in defence and midfield and are very limited behind the first 11.

What we could do is try for Presnel Kimpembe whose a left sided French international centre back (can also play LB so can move across as cover for Digne) but thats an unlikely deal.

Beyond that Brands may look at some of their youth players...

Hes awful.

Just to clarify by “he’s awful” you mean he’s over 21 right?
He is better than anyone we have and 18m is less than what solanke just went for, barring in mind that he done well in Germany , as long as we don’t offer him 150k a week . We should be able to sell him for the same price should he not work out here.

You're the joker mate. Need to get behind our youngsters not vilify them constantly. Wonder why 4 managers repeatedly failed at Everton is probsbly cos the players fear the crowd. Plums like you.

Or it could be they failed because they had DRKSSDL as their main striker option? And plumbs like me? I don’t go to the match as I live to far away, Iast game I went to was Wolfsburg and before that Westham away when we scored 3 in about 3 minutes. I might comment on here but when I am at the ground I don’t sit there screaming at players that they are gash. Also like it or not playing pro footy means you will be criticised in public, on social media, on the tv , the press etc if he gets scared then file under barkley and get rid. Barkley at least was an outstanding 17-19 year old player , DRKSSDL has shown exactly fk all to suggest he’s not gash

Ryan Cassidy will save our season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back