Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I offered the money for Isco, I matched Chelseas offer and went up to 60m for him, its just Game of Life money, it doesnt mean anything"

Farhad Moshiri 2nd feb 2019.
And people Still lap it up.

He was cooked for me after the first Jim white episode.

No, it was talked about on here for a while. Basically, when we thought we were going to win the league under Keomi and then s*** got real.
I actually bought a season ticket and did Dresden pre season and the Europa aways bar Atalanta...

I was duped.

Fair dos hook line and sinker!

This inglesias will probably be a one season wonder, and his agent is throwing links around, trying to get him a big money deal, so he can flop and warm a bench somewhere on a retirement fund

This is his first real year in La Liga. Willan Jose is the other striker. He's a beast. Wish he had a bit higher work rate snd more pace as he's really good in the air and very skilled.
Wished he had higher work rate and pace!!

Well we already have tosun , so let's swerve this fella

Wished he had higher work rate and pace!!

Well we already have tosun , so let's swerve this fella
Yeah, but this guy is 6'2" and fantastic in the air as well as already being more skilled than Tosun. I'd still take him in a heartbeat, he's really good.

I take back the work rate comment, it's not that he's lazy, he's just really smart about his positioning and runs. He's just not lightning fast, but again, he's big. He's a MUCH better striker than Tosun. He's also be more expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back