January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't even go the match

6D816154-197E-4E3C-9D30-CCD3298C1D02.png

You've missed the point by a country mile....and I'M dense.

Iv just had the pleasure of reading your thoughts on this matter, and you obviously have no idea on how a business is run, FFP and general accounting principles. The guys on here are giving you valid explanations to why we need to sell before why buy.

If we used your methodology we would be another team in administration.

You've missed the point by a country mile....and I'M dense.

What's your solution then?

We can't increase match day revenue, we will struggle to increase commerical revenue... so other than selling or loaning players to take them off the wage bill what is the magical answer you have?

He's bought debt that increases his control and that will be paid back to him or converted into shares. The sales of players and increased tv revenues provided the means on spend on fes and wages.

I honestly dont know how people allow themselves to identify with Moshiri...he's clearly self serving.
No offense, but it seems pretty obvious that you don’t know what he bought, nor do you know how to read a financial report. We have audited financials. It’s all there. And that’s fine that you aren’t a financial professional, but not sure why you continue to have such a strong opinion about it.

He's bought debt that increases his control and that will be paid back to him or converted into shares. The sales of players and increased tv revenues provided the means on spend on fes and wages.

I honestly dont know how people allow themselves to identify with Moshiri...he's clearly self serving.

What id be interested to know is if the increase in spending and wages has increased consistently across the board for the whole PL.

I’d be inclined to think that our spending has increased more relative to the rest of the PL.

Which Premier League owners aren't self serving? Of course there is no such thing as a free lunch, it is in his interests that the club does well either way. It's been stated that he wants to turn Everton into the Atletico Madrid of the Premier League. There is a degree of compromise in this compared to the ambitions of City for example, and clearly there are benefits to Moshiri if he can get Everton competing at the top with a self sustaining business model - but if he does manage that what exactly would we be complaining about?
Up to now he's turned us into Watford.

Iv just had the pleasure of reading your thoughts on this matter, and you obviously have no idea on how a business is run, FFP and general accounting principles. The guys on here are giving you valid explanations to why we need to sell before why buy.

If we used your methodology we would be another team in administration.
Football clubs aren't normal businesses. If you cant shift the dial, dont set yourself up as an owner who will make that difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.