Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCL is 21 isn't he? Shearer had done enough to be the most expensive player in English history. Kane as I mentioned hit a 30 goal season.
Kane and shearer were both 22. Point being up until that age this guy has over achieved in comparison. It’s not straight forward however, someone was saying he was average. Which his record at 21 clearly isn’t

If theres ANY truth to the Malcolm rumor, it absolutely must mean we are selling lookman. Because otherwise its madness to spend money to bring in yet another winger, when we need a striker.

If theres ANY truth to the Malcolm rumor, it absolutely must mean we are selling lookman. Because otherwise its madness to spend money to bring in yet another winger, when we need a striker.
Well if there's truth to it then it won't be till summer unless we get permanent Gomes because we can't loan two from the same club?

We need to ship out a few players first before we can make any signings.

Just to get the wage bill down.

Sneiderlin, Davies, jageilka, Baines, Niasse, Tosun, Kenny, Coleman, DCL, Walcott, Keane

That's 11 players no longer good enough (some never good enough to begin with)...

Love coleman, but the leg break has clearly (and not surprisingly) effected his performance levels.... Not sure how long Baines and Jags have left on their contracts, but they are 2 of our bigger salaries, both been superb over the years but that time has come...Walcott just frustrates the crap out of me, if he wasn't blessed with pace he'd be nowhere near the premier league....

Doubt we'll do much this month, but next summer is a massive window for Brands and particularly Silva... We won't be top 4 next season either, but we have to catching the Top 6

Sneiderlin, Davies, jageilka, Baines, Niasse, Tosun, Kenny, Coleman, DCL, Walcott, Keane

That's 11 players no longer good enough (some never good enough to begin with)...

Love coleman, but the leg break has clearly (and not surprisingly) effected his performance levels.... Not sure how long Baines and Jags have left on their contracts, but they are 2 of our bigger salaries, both been superb over the years but that time has come...Walcott just frustrates the crap out of me, if he wasn't blessed with pace he'd be nowhere near the premier league....

Doubt we'll do much this month, but next summer is a massive window for Brands and particularly Silva... We won't be top 4 next season either, but we have to catching the Top 6

What on earth are Davies, Kenny, DCL and Keane doing on there lol

Well if there's truth to it then it won't be till summer unless we get permanent Gomes because we can't loan two from the same club?

No one seems to know whether that is the case.

We know you can’t have 2 domestic loans from the same club, it may be different with foreign clubs.

We know that foreign clubs are allowed more than 1 loan from the same English club.

No one seems to know whether that is the case.

We know you can’t have 2 domestic loans from the same club, it may be different with foreign clubs.

We know that foreign clubs are allowed more than 1 loan from the same English club.

Pretty sure the Premier League rules say we can't.

I can't recall any team having two loans from the same team.....I don't think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back