Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doucoure would be a fantastic signing for us. I saw him 18 moths ago against Liverpool and he dominated the game. I do worry we are probably slightly behind the curve on that one really. I don't think Brands will pay the price Watford want.

I have confidence that we can identify a player who is younger who can emulate the performance levels of Doucoure. He has the sort of physicality that we need though, and alongside Gomes would be very impressive.

In general happy with who we are being linked with. Werner, Malcolm, Suarez and Maja would all be smart signings. All are young, and for different reasons available for an affordable price.

Werner would be a fantastic signing. Normally I'd say we have no chance, but Brands can clearly make a compelling case. We can also offer him a starting place in a very young side, rather than being a bench player. Depending on the player, it may make a difference He fits Silva's system very well too.

Mate. We really aren’t signing any of those players.

Put a cheeky bid in for Llorente...Spurs are broke with the new ground etc and just may bite...nothing mad just say £13 mill.

Hes defo what we need a big lump of a Striker who is 33 years old and has scored 1 Premier League goal in 2 seasons.

What a signing he would be.

That's why I said nothing mad...just £13 mill or forget it...you can't deny we need a bit of presence up front???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back