Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

because I would swap Gana Gueye for a £40m striker and Mikel, a 2 time Premier League winner and 3 time FA cup winner who is still only 31. Maybe you don't agree but then again you might also not be right
Yes ... there are three types of years

Dog years , human years and Nigerian years.

Ratio is 7:1 for dogs to human and the same for human to Nigerian

So do t feel bad if you’re speaking to a Nigerian an he tells you his dog died at the age of two from natural causes

No way is Mikel 31, he's been around the same length of time as Rooney and box jaw Milner. He weren't even that good after 2010, so what he's like now geez

If I was able to time travel to change football, I would travel back to stop the RS being born never mind Walsh lol

I’d go back with the 1000 pound or whatever it was and just pay the rent and end the dispute . Can you imagine if Liverpool has only one team in it? We’d be massive , 70k a week attendance , saying that I reckon you would have to go back to whenever the person who cursed us was born, a one club city and I reckon we would still “Everton it up “

Signed anybody yet? No?

Ok, 10th place it is.

Criminal to not have been able to get ANY of the deadwood permanently off our books. Martina, Sandro, Bolasie, Browning, Galloway, Pennington, Garbutt, Stekelenberg, Besic ALL Everton players in the summer.

Can't sell what nobody wants to buy. Blame the dickheads who signed them in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back