Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stories saying that a) Tosun has turned down 11 other clubs as he wants to fight for his place here, and b) Bolasie has accepted that he has no future with us and will look for another loan move before deadline day. I did not make these up, just passing on what I have seen from multiple "sources", none of whom I consider to be ITK. Unless you count Alan Myers, which I know you don't.

Stories saying that a) Tosun has turned down 11 other clubs as he wants to fight for his place here, and b) Bolasie has accepted that he has no future with us and will look for another loan move before deadline day. I did not make these up, just passing on what I have seen from multiple "sources", none of whom I consider to be ITK. Unless you count Alan Myers, which I know you don't.
Myers got quite a lot right 2 summers ago, won me a few quid to be fair

....day 25 of the window, and conflicting Toffee transfer rumours in the press this Friday morning;

- Le10 Sport reports Everton are closing in on Celta Vigo’s defensive midfielder, Stanislav Labotka, whilst Euro United say the Slovakian is keen on joining West Ham United.

- According to Le10 Sport, Everton are also interested in Manchester United midfielder, Ander Herrera.

- Marca say Chelsea’s refusal to let striker Michy Batshuayi go to Monaco on loan leaves just Everton and Genoa interested in taking the Belgian.

- The Mail and other outlets report Crystal Palace have enquired about a loan deal for Everton striker, Cenk Tosun. Turkish journalist, Gormen Ozcan, suggests Tosun has rejected the move. According to Ozcan, 27 year old Tosun has turned down offers from 11 clubs this month, preferring to fight for his place at Everton.

- The Mail also say Yannick Bolasie accepts he has no future at Everton. The Guardian report Everton Manager, Marco Silva, had no direct contact with Bolasie ahead of his premature departure from Aston Villa, and Crystal Palace could offer the winger an escape route from Goodison.

- According to The Guardian, Everton have had no official contact from PSG regarding midfielder, Idrissa Gueye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back