Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
C we've not signed Bat I thingy. Because he's Shiite. Not performed at any club. Looking for 160 thousand a week. Jog on so
His movement for a striker is Sunday league standard, never new he wanted 160 a week your right mate jog right on.

Been hearing that point over and over, and I still dont buy it. There;s deals to be had. If your polciy as a club is to sell to buy then you find a way. My conclusion is that the club just aren't thinking about matters on the pitch, they're looking at the books.

This is what austerity looks like.

Outstanding, Dave. What deal were to be had that you think they should've taken? You clearly know, or else you wouldn't have such a strong opinion, correct? List 'em...we are all very interested.

Heres our get rid starting 11, wonder if anyone would do a bulk team deal?

Stekelenberg
jagielka William's pennington
Vlasic besic McCarthy bolasie
Onyekuru niasse mirallas

Ridiculous that we have the number of players we do. That's before you even look at our bench and fringe players like schneiderlin and tosun.

Needs to be 10+ outs in the summer.

Stekelenberg
Onyekuru niasse mirallas

Ridiculous that we have the number of players we do. That's before you even look at our bench and fringe players like schneiderlin and tosun.

Jurys out on vlasic + onyekuru

Stekelenberg
Onyekuru niasse mirallas

Williams contract is up in summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back