Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

XzNCUTr.gif

the esk ‏@theesk
@duncsablue Contrary to others I believe Befodil is still possible, I believe Depay completed this week. Then on with VvD late in window

if that's because of the rumour that a better target has reared it's head i hope to god it's mertens. But it would also make me point to the fact koeman said we wouldn't go for plan b targets. It'd either be plan a or nothing. Then again, everyone lies/changes opinion.

I like Mori a lot, but we need to replace Jagielka and have options of Williams, Mori, Holgate and a new CB. I'd be extremely confident in our back line then. Robles was good again today, but I'd like a proven goalkeeper signed and Robles as competition. Stek can go asap.

Get a winger in as Bolasie won't come back to any decent standard, and Deulofeu is seemingly a lost cause (Lennon gone end of season too), plus a second top striker if possible.

Keeper, centre back, winger, striker. Sell all the deadwood to make room for them - there is plenty!

Dunno if we need out and out wingers, there doesn't seem to be many nowadays because they're not really required (See today). Haven't seen enough of Depay that tells me he could be flexible across the forward positions. But if he does sign I'd happily be proven wrong.

In a perfect world we'd sign a top class goalie, a CB, a creative midfielder and a striker.
Think we'll wait till summer for the goalie but the other 3 positions might be addressed still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back