Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to move some on e.g:
Jagelka
Oviedo
Kone
Gibson

Just move them on because they are in the twilight of their careers and we need to replace them.
If we stick with 3 at the back then I can see Oviedo being kept. He can deputise at LWB and I don't see anyone else who can play there if Baines gets hurt (Garbutt is injured, isn't he?). I can live with Jags as a backup for the rest of this season too.

Kone and Gibson though.... no future here for either of them. Loan with option to buy, sell, I don't care which - get rid of them asap. Clear some space on the payroll.

if we had to chose between depay or rooney on the last day of the window, who would you rather have

@MoutsGoat @davek

Oh thats a tough 1, Rooney is nearly done, he still has something to offer tho and maybe coming back "home" would spark a little extra, but he wouldnt sparkle for long. I like the boy Deeps, hes got lots of magic, if we could find the keys to open his magicbox up, we would have some player.

Both will be Everton players in 6months anyway.

To answer your question, Depay.

Any noise from the drums, @MoutsGoat?

Not a peep.

Im expecting a few whispers tomorrow, followed by a heavy drum beat Tuesday, a signing on Wednesday, maybe some outgoings this week as well.

2 signings and 1 or 2 Outs this week my bones are telling me.

Oh thats a tough 1, Rooney is nearly done, he still has something to offer tho and maybe coming back "home" would spark a little extra, but he wouldnt sparkle for long. I like the boy Deeps, hes got lots of magic, if we could find the keys to open his magicbox up, we would have some player.

Not a peep.

Im expecting a few whispers tomorrow, followed by a heavy drum beat Tuesday, a signing on Wednesday, maybe some outgoings this week as well.

snides signed on weds ... so it will take at least another 11 days for us to announce another. mark my words.

at the end of the day we are still Everton when it comes to dealing..

snides signed on weds ... so it will take at least another 11 days for us to announce another. mark my words.

at the end of the day we are still Everton when it comes to dealing..

1 of the signings might be a little punt for the future.

Todays result is drowning out the drums currently, if you listen carefully tomorrow, you will hear the faint sound of them starting, keep your ears open.

[QUOTE="MoutsGoat, post: 5188390, member: 3358"]1 of the signings might be a little punt for the future.

Todays result is drowning out the drums currently, if you listen carefully tomorrow, you will hear the faint sound of them starting, keep your ears open.[/QUOTE]

the lad WHITE...

Not a peep.

Impressed you can still feel your bones through all that packing mate.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Phil Jagielka set for discussions with Everton about his future as Sunderland and West Ham show interest in 34-year-old defender
  • Phil Jagielka will hold talks with the Everton hierarchy about his next step
  • Ronald Koeman is understood to want to bring the squad's average age down
  • Everton boss wants to bring in central defender this month or in the summer
  • West Ham and Sunderland are thought to be interested in Jagielka

I hear a whisper.

Not a peep.

Right club, wrong players...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Phil Jagielka set for discussions with Everton about his future as Sunderland and West Ham show interest in 34-year-old defender
  • Phil Jagielka will hold talks with the Everton hierarchy about his next step
  • Ronald Koeman is understood to want to bring the squad's average age down
  • Everton boss wants to bring in central defender this month or in the summer
  • West Ham and Sunderland are thought to be interested in Jagielka

I hear a whisper.

I hope he doesn't go to West Ham if he leaves. Age has sadly caught up with him this season, but he has been a tremendous servant to Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back