Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one way to find out - give him a proper run in the first team. I thought he was good when he first came into the team, a little raw but looked promising. How he can't get into the West Brom side is beyond me.
no end product.

It was a bit baffling for me. He hasn't got the bulk for centre half just yet. He did well at full back but had zero end product most of the time bar one cross, and can't shoot at all (understandable).

I guess....Having a set up next season with 3 senior centre halves and holgate and galloway to fill in either side of a back 3? So one can play RCH and the other LCH and they will get game time but not to the point where we have stones'd them and put the weight of the team on them.

Best of both worlds then

This seems strange. No strong rumors involving us, and not even many fake rumors involving us. And no ITKs (fake or otherwise) posting on this thread.

Is this the calm before the storm? Or are we done until summer?

I'd be very surprised if Koeman's rant after the Leicester game was just because he wanted Schneiderlin and a kid from Charlton.
I reckon we will see 2 more.

This seems strange. No strong rumors involving us, and not even many fake rumors involving us. And no ITKs (fake or otherwise) posting on this thread.

...I think we have an opportunity to bring more in because of the Stones money and the club will try and exploit that situation.

Well, Barcelona have been 'forced to sell stars' to increase Messi's wages...or, as I see it, to stop Everton from getting him.

(Does that help?)

I wouldn't be comfortable going in to the rest of the season having only signed Schneiderlin and Lookman, I think the squad still need 3 or 4 more whilst shipping out some of the dead wood. OR am I being greedy now?

I agree we defo need more players...established players at a price and still look at potential. You are not being greedy as I think we all agree we need better still but we are on the right track.

This is what Bilic had to say

“We are not talking transfers but working on transfers,” Bilic said on Thursday. “It does not help us to talk about them and I will not talk about names.”

Made me chuckle - West Ham not talking about transfers.

West Ham are panicking like mad, throwing bids in for anyone now lol !!!

West Ham are panicking like mad, throwing bids in for anyone now lol !!!
What happened to their bid for a striker from the championship?

They can't do any deals yet again! I thought we were bad, they have had 2 windows where they can't even negotiate with a championship club haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back