Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was embargo in picture form lads.

seinfeld_surprised.gif

Koeman said "We are looking defensively and we know we have some players who maybe they will go out for loan and we have some young players who may go out for loan".. Think there could be a few more incomings.

Koeman said "We are looking defensively and we know we have some players who maybe they will go out for loan and we have some young players who may go out for loan".. Think there could be a few more incomings.

looking defensively? we have one goalscorer in our whole squad who's backups are valencia, kone and DCL. i hope to go we're not only looking defensively.

Asked if he had changed his mind on signing Depay, Koeman said: “No, it was one of our options to bring in but the business is not done between Everton and Manchester United, but the player had different options and that is what happened.

“It is not fair to speak about him because he is not an Everton player and, from what I hear, he will sign in France.”

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...ws/everton-boss-koeman-insists-didnt-12479394

Hes an improvement on what we have, but, we should aim higher.

Fair point. I would agree, would hate to bring him in as he is, in my opinion, marginally better than what we have, but then might preclude us from aiming higher in the summer as i think should be our plan.

Asked if he had changed his mind on signing Depay, Koeman said: “No, it was one of our options to bring in but the business is not done between Everton and Manchester United, but the player had different options and that is what happened.

“It is not fair to speak about him because he is not an Everton player and, from what I hear, he will sign in France.”

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...ws/everton-boss-koeman-insists-didnt-12479394

Is that Dutch for 'we made a balls of it'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back