Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think dels replacement will be a Walsh signing e.g a cheap punt on Jonathon Cafu or Ghezzell.

Ghezzell looked very ordinary playing for Algeria yesterday against Tunisia although he scored, he also turned us down in the summer so I doubt this move will happen.

Not too sure about this Jonathan Cafu lad never seen him play

I'm not sure about the someone lined up to replace him thing, be was hardly even getting on the bench lately

No but he was an injury away from starting or being on the bench. Right now our attacking options are Lukaku, Barkley, Lennon and Mirallas with Lookman and Kone as backup. So we may not need a like for like but we do need an attacking replacement.

No but he was an injury away from starting or being on the bench. Right now our attacking options are Lukaku, Barkley, Lennon and Mirallas with Lookman and Kone as backup. So we may not need a like for like but we do need an attacking replacement.
Im sure that's something were looking at but I dont think we have anything set in stone yet personally.

Fare thee well, Gerry.

BbsImg145740635498563_500x279.gif

Valencia?DCL?

Let's face it that shot off hirst's left boot went about 10 times quicker than pembridge up the wing for us. Lad was a committed player, but he must have been one of the slowest players I've seen play for us alongside Ian Wilson. Anyone remember him?

Remember seeing Pembridge really put his foot down cheeks puffing out..... and the linesman sprinted past him! Lad as you say was committed and my dad always reckoned that despite the fact he was pants Everton seemed to play better when he was on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back