Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been told that Unsy has been asked to work with the Pennington/Browning to see if they can be considered as an alternative, either one, both or none for both short or long term.

Browning strikes me as a Koeman type defender. Strong, quick and is an out and out defender. Hopefully he can get himself fully fit and a chance before the end of the season.

Also was impressed with Pennington in his brief cameos last season. A back 3 might suit these two in the same with it has Holgate.

i love how after i wrote that jinks said sunderland were after gibson, as well as a lot of rumours that they are in for jags. You better re-quote your post if he gets those two as well haha

My reply was the best i could muster. Fighting a losing battle :)

Language
Don't ever tell what you've been told on here cause it might come true.....All I know that in 5 years time we will be playing in Europe at the Metallionvest Mersey Complex.....and rich as fcuk

Browning strikes me as a Koeman type defender. Strong, quick and is an out and out defender. Hopefully he can get himself fully fit and a chance before the end of the season.

Also was impressed with Pennington in his brief cameos last season. A back 3 might suit these two in the same with it has Holgate.
Pennington doesn't half remind me of Jags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back