Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaughany would've gone on to be an Everton legend, if he didn't have exploding knees.

I will hear no ill words spoken about young James
Sorry mate going to have to disagree,as much as I liked the lad,and wanted him to be a great imo I don't think would have been,really made up for him now.

Or as a multi.

Maybe he already is ?

Its me............i am the esk!!!!!!!

(Thinks of random footballer who is good)
We are in for eriksson at spurs and from what i have been told we have outbid everyone and an offer is on the table that will be very profitible for him. It is now in his hands. If we dont sign him it is not cos im making it up it is because he screwed us over.......should be done by friday

Sorry mate going to have to disagree,as much as I liked the lad,and wanted him to be a great imo I don't think would have been,really made up for him now.

James had it all, the pace, the power, the technique, the bravery, the desire to win, the team spirit. He got the fans, the club. He would've been up there with the greats, but for his knees. Even as a teenager he had so called hard men terrified.

You are very very wrong.

Its me............i am the esk!!!!!!!

(Thinks of random footballer who is good)
We are in for eriksson at spurs and from what i have been told we have outbid everyone and an offer is on the table that will be very profitible for him. It is now in his hands. If we dont sign him it is not cos im making it up it is because he screwed us over.......should be done by friday

Stop being silly x

I posted this in the Sunderland thread (World Football)....but its appropriate here and I'm interested in others opinions...

If Gibson goes to the north east, when Sunderland visit GP on 02/25 - there is a chance that we could be facing 5 ex blues (Lescott, Anichebe, Pienaar, Rodwell and Gibson)

Is that some sort of record I wonder?
out for 3 monthis

James had it all, the pace, the power, the technique, the bravery, the desire to win, the team spirit. He got the fans, the club. He would've been up there with the greats, but for his knees. Even as a teenager he had so called hard men terrified.

You are very very wrong.
Am feeling your passion mate,but have to agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back