Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work at Liverpool 1 Nando's, and 3 Germans have come in. Woman on the till asks why he's in Liverpool and the lad says he's signing for Everton.
Was a few hours ago and was with a bloke who could be his dad and another who could be his agent.

Said he comes from Wolfsburg. I didn't recognise him but a quick google says he could be Anton Donker maybe?

Take it or leave it he could have been chatting out of his bottom like.

This has honestly made me question if Riquelme really was at that West Derby cashpoint.

Stephane Ruffier, Joe Hart, Mattia Perin (preferably with both knees in place), Gigi Donnarumma, anthony Lopes, Samir Handanovic, sander Westerveld, Burki from Dortmund looks okay, Bernd Leno, Jereom Zoet, Salvatore Sirigu ?

There are some good keepers out there, personally i would target Hart, Sirigu and Lopes realistically. Perin has a new injury so i would love him but not until the summer, dinnarumma is destined to be a milan great or juventus star after Buffon. Also selling teams like hoffenheim produce good talent.

Is he still available?

Stephane Ruffier, Joe Hart, Mattia Perin (preferably with both knees in place), Gigi Donnarumma, anthony Lopes, Samir Handanovic, sander Westerveld, Burki from Dortmund looks okay, Bernd Leno, Jereom Zoet, Salvatore Sirigu ?

There are some good keepers out there, personally i would target Hart, Sirigu and Lopes realistically. Perin has a new injury so i would love him but not until the summer, dinnarumma is destined to be a milan great or juventus star after Buffon. Also selling teams like hoffenheim produce good talent.

?

Does anyone have a feeling like me.
We won't sign 1 more first team player because we have won a few games.
We need striker since summer.
If Lukaku is injured we can say goodbye to top 6/7.
Weird decision to sign Enner made even worse by us having months to get another striker and Belfodi deal now off.
Do we cancel deal now we win games?.
Not many teams would let there strike force go close to deadline.
We seen in summer Napoli wouldnot sell Gabbiadani to us apparently. Now he is off to saints and we keeping Kone.
Some decisions make me worried. Can anyone explain to not worry about no competition. Thanks.

Football fans are idiots...few good looking wreckless bursts into attack zone and cart horse becomes boss player. He looks like half italian salami packer too. Good for Hull maybe...but not to us.
I wouldn't even say he is good for Hull. In fact I would go as far to say that he could make the Niasse deal look decent..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back