Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year we definitely needed a CB as we only had 3.
This year I think we do need a striker to back up Rom, but I suppose we do have Valencia, Mirallas, Kone, Lookman and Calvert Lewin. Not first choice admittedly.

He's a good player, has massive potential, but not at Leighton levels yet.
He'd have to have a drop off in form to be at Baines' level.

He's finished. Robertson is not first class, but he's better than Baines.

No room for sentiment. He's not good enough and shouldn't get a starting place. That's happened too many times in the past at this club - players being treated like they have a right to a shirt. He's nowhere near what we should have as a starter for Everton. It shouldn't be tolerated.

IMG_1134.webp

UOTE="davek, post: 5219384, member: 1745"]Robertson is head and shoulders above Baines.[/QUOTE]

No room for sentiment. He's not good enough and shouldn't get a starting place. That's happened too many times in the past at this club - players being treated like they have a right to a shirt. He's nowhere near what we should have as a starter for Everton. It shouldn't be tolerated.

Wow.

No room for sentiment. He's not good enough and shouldn't get a starting place. That's happened too many times in the past attains club - players being treated like they have a right to a shirt. He's nowhere near what we should have as a starter for Everton. It shouldn't be tolerated.

Leighton before last week just posted the best scores for a full back consecutively this season, I think his engine hasn't been as it was in previous seasons but he has much to contribute yet, Robertson would be a decent understudy, he's a player with massive potential. I'd go Amavi though personally, that lad is going to be world class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back