Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was it 14/15 we purchased him? I think that's right.

Who won the league that year?

*drops mic
Yeah mate.

Not sure what that has got to do with us buying a 20 goal a season striker but at the same time, which manager got sacked several months after that?

Nothing to do with anything like but as we are asking questions about Jose I wanted for join in :)

I think we are done this window... I have had hopes with something happening throughout the week last week but nothing materialized. I think we could still bring in some youth players but that's about it. I'd love to be wrong and see something happen though. I'm looking forward to a hopeful and strong February that should see us get some points and keep moving up the table! Up the Toffees!

Yeah mate.

Not sure what that has got to do with us buying a 20 goal a season striker but at the same time, which manager got sacked several months after that?

Nothing to do with anything like but as we are asking questions about Jose I wanted for join in :)
I accept defeat. Because I can't be arsed.

Rooney is a non entity now. All him being here would do is raise our wage bill and stunt Barkleys progress.

As has already been mentioned, my take on matters is that because of the Premier League being in action on Tuesday, no major business will be done then. That leaves tomorrow to conclude what has been ( for Sky at least)a mostly underwhelming window.

As has already been mentioned, my take on matters is that because of the Premier League being in action on Tuesday, no major business will be done then. That leaves tomorrow to conclude what has been ( for Sky at least)a mostly underwhelming window.
Just the £33m spent and a perfect league record this far, but hey, let's buy for buying's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back