Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like we are turning our attention to younger players. I have a gut feeling we'll see a couple of younger players comes in, similar to Donkor with the intention of getting them involved in the first team towards the back end of the season.

We may also see one Walsh signing, the lade Pepe the striker for example may come from left field. Tossing from City, Hirst and the Brazilian lad while offloading more deadwood would do me.

I'd say its a poor window if we finish Jan as we are.... For all the hype inc that of Koeman with regards to Jan being very important. 2 in and 3 out says not a great one for me.

Anyone think we're waiting for deadline day now...Jim can bang on about how Everton made right the last transfer window etc... Mosh seems to like using him for publicity...but...what do I know..I thought we'd announce the docks on Xmas eve

This brazillian lad Caio Emerson looks interesting, all his videos show him beating one man then cut's or he beats one man and vears off all over the pitch like gibbo coming home from a night out. Playing along side him would be a interesting night for our youth team trying to read what a headless chicken is gonna do next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back