Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a very quick chat to my ITK source and been told there are two targets we are really chasing today. Some lad called Grifo from the German league and a defender from Celta Vigo (sorry dont have a name).

Jorge Mere at Sporting Gijon i was told (and passed privately to some here) about 3 weeks ago....dont think weve been linked to any others from Spain?

Where's the Oviedo money Bill?

Good moves for DG and Bryan.
Sland need mid-table standard players and Everton have plenty spare of those.

Marquee signings? We have Holgate and Davies lads. ;)

Well firstly we give a new contract to a CM who is worse than Mccarthy.

Lennon Kone Enner Kevin out first then i'd remove del

If we are removing them all over next two windows it is sound, but problem is it looks like we are removing mccarthy to get our spending levels back to negative while keeping Barry
Got money for Gibson because he had signed a new contract. Catch up will you

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/joaquin-ardaiz-liverpool-bashing-hotshot-wanted-well-everyone

Europe's biggest clubs are competing for a young striker schooled in the same environment as Edinson Cavani, explains Marcus Haydon...

by
Marcus Haydon

Published
24 February 2016
The 60-second story

FACT FILE
  • Date of birth: January 11, 1999
  • Place of birth: Salto, Uruguay
  • Height: 6ft
  • Position: Striker
  • Club: Danubio (2 apps, 1 goals)
The Jose Nasazzi Stadium in Montevideo is a fairly typical Uruguayan stadium. Its crumbling terraces are separated from the pitch by high fences topped with barbed wire. Commentators lean out of the windows of the small building at the back of the main stand, dangling their microphones from the window ledge to record the crowd noise as part of their coverage. In the club house you can buy a cup of warm Coke and torta frita for sustenance.

As modest a venue as it may seem, it's one that will have been on the radar of some of Europe’s biggest clubs recently. Why? It’s where the highly rated Uruguayan striker Joaquin Ardaiz made his much-anticipated first-team debut a couple of weeks ago, appearing as a second-half substitute against Cerro.

Ardaiz may be only 17, but the dazzling list of clubs reported to be interested in recruiting him already includes Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester City, Liverpool and Porto.

He's been throwing digs at RS????????.

GET HIM SIGNED FFS.

I'm not ITK.

I have it on very very good authority that these deals will most likely go through (with some nearing full completion tomorrow)

IN

Emerson
Ramsdale
Keane
Terrier
Joaquín Ardaiz

OUT
Kone
McCarthy
Dowell (Loan)

Like I said, not ITK so take it or leave it.

Another 3 young attackers (also strongly linked with Hirst)... 2 of them South American. If they all sign, here's hoping they're not the next Leandro Rodríguez!

Can't there be a "net spend" thread so people can go and moan and whinge about it in there rather than in the transfer speculation thread?

Be amazing if the words "net spend" were banned in here for the next 24 hours :zzz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back