Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total tangent, but what do you make of Tammy Abraham, Eggs? Someone on Twitter posted something about him scoring a billion goals for Bristol, and I was surprised to discover he was built like a basketball player. One would think that super narrow frame wouldn't equate well with being a No. 9.

...beanpole striker on loan from Chelsea, his strike rate for Bristol is very impressive for a young lad in open age football. I suppose Peter Crouch has done well with a similar frame. I admit to not having witnessed him but he might be strong and still has time to fill out but he's clearly talented.

Bristol is @roydo area of expertise.

It's actually proper cringe how much Sky are trying hard to pretend today has been a busy window & all that crap they're doing with social media and emojis. Literally employing people to read Twitter ffs.
its sad mate. sky must have spent a bomb on suits etc too

That's my concern. When Man City were collecting forwards for fun (before they became cl regulars, but after they got rich) I doubt their fans were all wringing their hands about how their strikers would be feeling about being on the bench they just showed them the money and player after player rocked up. Clearly, we're not as rich as Citeh but I am wondering if we have the balls to really have a go at breaking the top 4.
They also played 4-4-2 then and needed 4 decent strikers minimum.

In one way I hope nothing happens, as it'll make Jim White look like the tosser he is, sitting there as Leyton Orient sign some no mark as the highlight of the last hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back