Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really think that Dzagoev is a go'er?

I was a massive fan of his back when I had enough spare time to follow European footy.

CSKA have a need to sell as they are in a mess financially due to having to pay off the new stadium costs, plus one of their star players has a two year ban in Eremenko for being a coke head, they badly need a striekr as well, so could see them selling in order to ease those problems.

Dunno why Walsh would go sit with the General Director at the spuds game if there wasn't some interest tbh, seems REALLY odd for a DoF to do that withotu a reason.

CSKA have a need to sell as they are in a mess financially due to having to pay off the new stadium costs, plus one of their star players has a two year ban in Eremenko for being a coke head, they badly need a striekr as well, so could see them selling in order to ease those problems.

Dunno why Walsh would go sit with the General Director at the spuds game if there wasn't some interest tbh, seems REALLY odd for a DoF to do that withotu a reason.
A Coke head in Russia ? I didn't think it would be easy to get over there

This has surprised me . I thought it would of been hard to get over there . Though I suppose the Russian mafia have a bit of sway like lol

Just down to who ya know mate, missus works in a hotel and whenever they get a group of businesmen staying they are typically coked up massively -bankers being the worst of the lot

What game was this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back