Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
now we have the base of our midfield sorted we need the creative link, between gana and snides and rom. barks just hasnt got the complete game for this role. its a specific job, ericsson, gylfi, coutinho sort of player.

they wont come cheap, but they are vital.

gylfi would do us for now. £25m would get him
Incorrect

Nah would cost us 80m to get Gylfi. Given that is how much Swansea stand to lose if they get relegated from the premiership. He is Swansea's best hope at staying up..
Exaggerated price tag, but reasoning is correct

It'll take more than 25 for Gylfi... I'm thinking they won't go under 35 million
Correct

Yes, another member to the #SaidoCamp !

You're very welcome onboard mate!

I would like to join the camp too, was looking like a very decent player until his fall out with WBA, he isnt the first player to want to leave a club for bigger things...just like our very own Rom, I cat see PSG/Chelsea etc thinking they shouldn't sign him cos he wanted to leave and didn't look like he was trying half the time because of it!

For £10m/£15m he would be a snip I think as long as he behaved himself

I would like to join the camp too, was looking like a very decent player until his fall out with WBA, he isnt the first player to want to leave a club for bigger things...just like our very own Rom, I cat see PSG/Chelsea etc thinking they shouldn't sign him cos he wanted to leave and didn't look like he was trying half the time because of it!

currently sat in QPR's carpark with a pizza...

oh hang on, that was odemwingy!

Welcome to the #SaidoCamp mate!

Good to have you on board

Our numbers continue to grow

732b0b61628088b3e0c41ad6fdbad98c04581515e682478399edc9b40adc271e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back