Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea were playing well when we beat them, they'd long since picked up and had some great results about that time.

There's plenty to knock Martinez with, there's also quite a few things he did do well also.
I think you need to check that.

Their 2 results leading up to it were a home draw with Stoke and a home draw with West Ham where they were played off the park.

We need some signings to take this squad on.

So how many more in you lot reckon if we count Belfodil as soon to be done?

45 million is a lot of dough in Jan for us. I reckon there's maybe 20-30 left in the pot at a push.

Could do with a Top Keeper, another centre half (better than what we have) and another creative option whether that's winger or more central.

Personally the level of players we need, our budget only potentially get's you one, unless DOF can unearth a few bargain basement gems.

Be tempted to go for the creative player myself.

I think you need to check that.

Their 2 results leading up to it were a home draw with Stoke and a home draw with West Ham where they were played off the park.

We need some signings to take this squad on.
Yes and the run they were on around our game they won 1 in 7 and won 2 in 12 to the end of the season.

45 million is a lot of dough in Jan for us. I reckon there's maybe 20-30 left in the pot at a push.

Could do with a Top Keeper, another centre half (better than what we have) and another creative option whether that's winger or more central.

Personally the level of players we need, our budget only potentially get's you one, unless DOF can unearth a few bargain basement gems.

Keeper, centre back and the Ox, and we're done I reckon.

think we'll get 2 or 3. Backup striker, possibly depay (or another attacker) and then quite possibly another centre back. All our sales are loans it seems ... not sure why i'm writing that because money isn't really an object it seems ha.

Still too many substandard players in our starting XI.

Goalkeeper issue badly needs addressing. Has to be our next signing.

Centre back issue needs resolving. Jagielka is a sub at best next season, Williams probably only has this and next season, while Mori fails to convince. I'd say one top centre back needs bringing in urgently.

A goalscoring midfielder (winger) needs adding to the squad. Right now we have a huge list of wingers who offer absolutely nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back