Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a long shot but he deffo wont be coming if you don't bid. We are not trying to buy Messi or Suarez, its an excellent CB from Southampton who used to play for our manager, so there has to be a chance at the least.
Carragher has declared VVD as the best defender in the premier league. Would be lovely on his MNF slot to be discussing VVD in those terms as he plays for Everton.

He didn't say any of the bids were accepted..just that we are in for them.

It'll be a long January.

Agree he said "not 100% yet and don't know if we can pull it off", yet people are celebrating like we have it wrapped up.

Plus this is all over twitter now, so will end up in the nation papers soon. Can see the club trying to stop future leaks.

I don't think vvd is as impossible as people are thinking

Southampton are a selling club, its how they make profits. Van dijk loves koeman, he isn't a out and out champions league defender so clubs may be scared to take that chance on him for the money it'd cost.

I don't think vvd is as impossible as people are thinking

Southampton are a selling club, its how they make profits. Van dijk loves koeman, he isn't a out and out champions league defender so clubs may be scared to take that chance on him for the money it'd cost.
That's it mate, I like positive people.
I think Moshiri was caught unawares in the summer window and probably embarrassed by it, I bet he'd love to make up for it and make a huge statement.
Not wanting to start more rumours but I'm on Rakitic.

Gone a little Mata and Witsel here over the last ten pages....

Let's hope they have it together this time around.

It does all seem a bit crazy but in fairness this source does seem to have a little bit more corroboration behind it.

He didn't say any of the bids were accepted..just that we are in for them.

It'll be a long January.

Absolutely I actually don't expect either of them but if we are trying and looking to compete at this level then I'm Happy with that , I'll be honest .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back